Hi all,
When I try to use fdisk with a Maxtor diamond plus 9 HD [ model 6Y080L0] I get an
error during "Writing partition information to drive ad0" like "Segmentation fault
(core dumped)"
I do these steps:
sysinstall-->configure-->fdisk

A = Use Entire Disk
w = Write Changes
Boot Manager = Install the FreeBSD Boot Manager

At this point I get the error while fdisk write information on disk:

My system is:
---uname -a output:---
FreeBSD phoenix 5.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE #0: Thu Jun 5 02:55:42 GMT 2003 [EMAIL
PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386

Motherboard: ASUS A7N8X deluxe
processor AMD Athlon 2600
RAM: DDR 133 - 256 MB

Could You help me?