At 11:13 AM 30/07/2003 -0500, Robert Covell wrote:

Is 7506-4LP a 7000 series card or is it a 7500 series card?

I am pretty sure it will work, although I dont have one of those exact models to confirm.

There was a previous thread about the 7500 series card potentially causing corruption. Has anybody heard additional information regarding this?

A while ago (I think a couple of years now) some of them had actual hardware problems that required an RMA.

---Mike