At 08:02 PM 7/30/2003 -0400, Rod Person wrote:

Now when I long in as my normal user account and try to su to root I get
the error message "sorry account expired". I can still long in as root,
I just can't su to root. So how do I unexpire the root account.

Login as root from the console, and then chfn root. Also make sure there are not 2 root accounts in your master.passwd file.

        ---Mike