Hei :)

I've gotta question, which may seem very dumb for some of you, but I really
need to know.

How do I set up mail in FreeBSD that it uses an external mail-server? In my
case I need to send the messages that will send my cron and some apps. But
our Systemadministrator will does not allow me to use the FreeBSD with sendmail
as server, he says that I have to use our M$ Exchange as mail server.

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for the dumb question.

--
Peace,

Matthias "LoCal" Schonder
You can kill the revolutionary