On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 03:10, Peter Rosa wrote:
> sorry for the stupid question, which should not be here,
> but sometimes you use phrase "OUT-OF-THE-BOX".
> It can be also found on FBSD web-pages. I'm not from
> english-speaking country and I really do not know what
> does it mean.
> Can you explain, please ?

'Out of the box' means that something is in its default state, without
being customized. It is supposed to give the impression of how a product
appears right when you take it out of the box, before you integrate it
into your life and customize it.

Hope this makes sense. ;p

--
Adam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>