[Loz wrote ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on 8/1/03 1:27 PM]

>> i guess i'm looking for something with decent features but that will not use
>> up a lot of RAM or processor.
>
> not wishing to start an 'editor war' but this sounds like an ideal
> opportunity to learn vi, or better - vim, and take the time to make a
> really nice .vimrc - google for some good examples. :)

I already use and like vi a lot (I use it for everything), but for reasons
which i will not go into, i need to implement/learn/use one of the emacs
family.

<-->
george donnelly ~ http://www.zettai.net/ ~ "Quality Zope Hosting"
Shared and Dedicated Zope Hosting ~ Zope Servers ~ Zope Websites
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet ~ MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ ICQ: 51907738