Hi Frank,

Thx for the advice and I trying to implement what you advice me to do. I also
consulted the README.Linux, after I found it....(Long day...). Now I think I got the
basic idee of it down, but I seem not to be able to get both screens started. TV or
Monitor. In the attachement you'll find my XF86config file maybe you can take a look?
I've got the feeling that I'm missing a small detail or I'm completly of the target...

When I place in the device section, Option "ConnectedMonitor" "TV" the TV jumps on.
When I leave it as it is just the monitor works...

Any Idee??

Thanks in advance

Kristof