Hi all,

I have recently completed a clean install of FreeBSD 5.1. I have followed
the instructions to the letter for creating a jail. (see:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=jail&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+5.1-RELEASE&format=html)

The jail seems to start alright, I can see it with the jls command, and, I
do see eprocesses in the ps window that have J's.

My problem is that noone can log in using ssh to the new jail. Iget the
error
"Server refused to allocate pty"

I have done some research and found that in pre 5.0 this may have been
rectified with MAKEDEV in the jail. I am struggling with devfs, can anyone
help me out here?

TIA,

-Grant

Grant W. Peel