On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 15:40, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 03:00:38PM -0500, Kirk R. Wythers wrote:
> > I am adding a dynamic dns host to my server and need want to add to
> > these options to sendmail
> >

> > MASQUERADE_AS(`neighborsunited.net')dnl
> > FEATURE(masquerade_envelope)dnl
> >
> > Is this done with freebsd.submit.mc or freebsd.mc?
>
> It should be done to your local copy of the freebsd.mc file, ie:
>
>     # cd /etc/mail
>     # cp freebsd.mc `hostname`.mc
>     # vi `hostname`.mc
>     # make
>     # make install
>     # sh /etc/rc.sendmail restart

I did all that, but sendmail does not seem to be sending out mail. Is
there anything that needs to be done to make sure that 'hostname.mc'
gets activated? Should the 'make' and 'make install' commands take
'hostname.mc' as an agrument?

I just seems like I have all these .mc files in /etc/mail, do they all
get made and installed with 'make intall'?

--
Kirk R. Wythers                 Department of Forest Resources
Tel: 612.625.2261               University of Minnesota