Hi

Here is the ppp.conf file:
default:
set log Phase tun command # you can add more detailed logging if you wish
set ifaddr 10.0.0.1/0 10.0.0.2/0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0

webpartner:
       set device PPPoE:xl0
       set authname XXXXXXXX
       set authkey XXXXXXXX
       set dial
       set login
       add default HISADDR

Here's the complete rc.conf file:

# Setup PPPoE for internet connection
ppp_enable="YES"
ppp_mode="ddial"
ppp_nat="NO" # if you want to enable nat for your local network, otherwise NO
ppp_profile="webpartner"

# Setup NAT on external interface
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_type="open"
gateway_enable="YES"
natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="tun0"

# Setup internal interface
ifconfig_fxp0="inet 10.0.0.1  netmask 255.255.255.0"

# Set the hostname of the server
hostname="myhost.mydomain.com"

# Extra network settings
inetd_enable="NO"