Hello,

I've been reading the docs on setting up an ipsec vpn on freebsd to
connect two remote networks. I am hoping someone could point me to any
documentation that outlines trasport mode. Basically I have a box running
4.7-RELEASE-p11 that is connected to my network via a wireless bridge. I
plan on purchasing a Netgear FVM318 so that I can have all my wireless
clients form ipsec connections to my WAP. So basically I need to encrypt
all traffic going to my default gw (192.168.1.1) which is my WAP.

Thanks

Adam Mazza
PGP Key:http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x382775D1
Key fingerprint = 5A82 FA7F 459C E805 6C00  3211 48AC 6069 3827 75D1