Hello everybody,

I just tried to install new 4.8 FreeBSD from ISO images. But it still ends
with following:

acd0: READ_TOC command timeout-resetting
acd0: resetting devices...done
acd0: read data overrun 12/0

I have Compaq Pentium PRO, 200 MHz with 64 MB RAM, with Symbios Logic 53C875
SCSI adapter and Compaq ST32171W HDD (2 GB), with Compaq Neteligent 10/100
TX PCI UTP and 3Com590 NICs, Matrox MGA Millenium.
My installation still end during probing all devices...

There is no ATA HDD, CD was connected first as Cable Select, after install
failure as Primary Master, after install failure replaced with another
CD-ROM unit with same results.

PC normally boots from this CD, but then install fails.

What is the problem and how can I solve it ?

PLEASE HELP..............

Peter Rosa