Hi there , am a user for FreeBSD for about 3 years now and it is my favourite OS .. and I noticed that the most thing that make new people afraid from using that OS is the re-compiling kernel for there needs specially the new hardware .. so I was thinkign about making shell script that make it easy for these people to do so ..

so I wanted to know if that shell if I make it with most of the options or
devices that could be used in the kernel will it be helpfull for your team
???

coz I want to know shall I begin to write it or no use for that idea :)

viva FreeBSD