Hi:

I recently attempted to send an email with a large
attachement. During the send process, the disk ran
out of space and I had to Ctl-C out. After clearing
space on the drive, whenever I send mail with mutt,
I get a message that it fails to flock sent-mail.

I've looked and can't find a lock file or other
artifact that would be causing the problem.

Can someone tell me how to clear the locked file?

Thanks
--
Jim Freeze