Hello,
I just installed FreeBSD 5.1-release on a new dell system.
The keyboard is usb and has a strange problem.
Frequently it will repeat the second to last key that was typed.
For instance, if you type the command 'clear' then you will see
'cleara', even though you don't make a key press to generate that
last 'a'.
This makes it almost unuseable.
The keyboard works under other operating systems, so I'm guessing
it's the usb keyboard driver.
Has anyone else reported a problem like this?
The only reference I've found to this problem is here:
http://w3.mivlmd.cablespeed.com/~mccrobie/sonyvaio.html
But this page doesn't list a resolution to the problem.
Thanks.

--Daniel Fisher