On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, Katinka Mills wrote:

> The Pringles antenna are not as good as people make out, a good yagi any day
> will out perform most anything else, as they are directional, most of the
> power is radiated forward, how much depends on the design.

The only 'hobbyist' antenna which we've had very good milage in actual
production use on in www.wirelessleiden.nl is the quad.

Virtually all others, even the simple slotted wave guide requires a
professional toolshop create due to the tolerance. Anything more complex
seems to require a full calibration setup to tune.

For verified instructions on the BiQuad antenna use version 0.2 of the
PDF:

        http://www.wirelessleiden.nl/wcl/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/QuadAntenne

Dw