Lucas Holt wrote:

Are you sure it was a guy? Male hackers usually aren't that patient.

you can blame my drama teacher for that one, she used to use it in a gender free sense and it's stuck with me

I doubt the source was altered anyway. Someone would have caught it by now.. they did when apache.org was attacked through their database server a few years back.

I doubt it too and it wouldn't be too difficult to spot, IF THEY HAD BACKUPS!!!

and I think that is the most embarassing aspect of all.