On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 10:50:35AM +0400, Khaled_Salem wrote:
> hello, my name is khaled salem from United arab emirates, im interisting in
> FREEBSD very much and i want to hlep to make it more popular in emirates and
> other countires, also i want to know if i can distribut it in the future,
> because i found that must of the computer users here didnt know or here
> about FREEBSD.

Absolutely.  Go right ahead -- there's no problem from the FreeBSD
side.  You may need to check on local regulations to do with
cryptographic software and the like, which FreeBSD contains.

Further correspondence on this topic should probably be directed to
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way