Hi,
I've been trying to produce custom release for my univ lab uses.

I've manage to make release up to getting 2 disc - miniinst.iso and disc2.

What puzzle me are about packages to be included in miniinst to become
disc1.iso
What's the most efficient way to create packages? What I'm doing now is
portupgrade -fvap
Second, when for splitting the packages to the discs. in doit.sh and
scrubindex.pl, we need to set $xdeps to XFree86 version.

My question is: since now FreeBSD install XFree from ports and no longer
the old ways, what value to be put there? by default $deps put 3.3.6.
should I make it 4.3.0_8?

My goal is to produce a CD that contain enough packages with automated
installation capability (install.cfg). This will make installation at lab
much easier.

Thanks

- sudir