Hello
 I have a Fresh install of a 5.1-RELEASE system.
 I need to change the layout of the disk by slicing up a current slice a bit
more.  It is not used by anything and has been removed from fstab and the
machine rebooted.
 However when I go into sysinstall to use the label editor to change it I get
an error when I try to "Write changes" to this disk and an IDE disk in the
system as well.

ERROR: Unable to write data to disk da0!

Kern secure level is as was installed :
kern_securelevel_enable="NO"    # kernel security level (see init(8)),
kern_securelevel="-1"   # range: -1..3 ; `-1' is the most insecure

 Any idea's?

 Thanks!!

  Nicole

 -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Powered by FreeBSD  -