Respected Sir,

I am Bimal Patel from Ahmedabad/India. I've downloaded FreeBSD 4.8-stable version from the web site www.freeBSD.org. I've installed the specified OS to my computer.

I have a problem in running a program compiled by CC compiler on Red Hat Linux 8.0 plateform. It is giving binary errors. Basically the program sends mail to specified E-Mail address on the specified server. I don't know what is the problem, because it runs nicely on the Red Hat Linux 8.0 plateform.

Someone told me to use "Debian box" tool. But I don't know what it is. If you can guide me, I can solve this problem and go ahead. It's very critical to me. I've stuck up at this moment because of such problem. I am expecting a prompt reply from your side.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Bimal Patel.