Martin wrote:
On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 07:42, K Anderson wrote:

module_register: module miibus/ukphy already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "miibus.ko" failed to register! 17
module_register: module pci/ed already exists!
linker_file_sysinit "if_ed.ko" failed to register! 17

Happened to me, too, yesterday. I got a similar message message about if_tun.ko.

My PC:
K6-300,
FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Tue Aug 12 08:18:44 CEST 2003

Martin
If you happen to get it to go away let me know what you did. I'm surprised that my diskless kernel stopped doing it and it's the same source I use to build my regular kernal with.

The one thing I noticed is that I don't see the kernel module for the rl interface. So something funky is going on. In the diskless kldstat I don't see any of the interface modules loaded. Once again, I used that diskless script to copy the information.

Oh well. Hopefully more of this comes up and somebody will have a solution.