I'm slowly completing my move from windows to freebsd and I want to try to start moving over mail. Right now I use Kmail on my Freebsd machine, which is ok, but lacks in many areas. On windows I used Eudora 5.2 and loved it. I'm looking for something similar to that on Freebsd. I've looked around and found Evolution, but it's too much like *shudder* Outlook *shudder* for my liking. xPine is kinda cool too but not what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a graphical mail client I can use in X that will run under KDE 3.1? I'm open to suggestions.