On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 09:08:59PM +0200, Jaco van Tonder wrote:

> linux: 'ipc' typ=17 not implemented
> *** Assert in file lnasdbc.c at line 2373. ***
> </snip>
>
> The program then freezes. Anyone got any ideas? I've googled for this, and
> found only _1_ result, also somebody struggling with the same error message.
> :(

As the error message suggests, this kernel facility is not yet
implemented.  Unfortunately, your program seems to rely on it.  The
only solution is to write code to implement that ipc request, pay
someone else to do it, etc.  If you have followup questions, try the
emulation@ mailing list instead.

Kris