In the last episode (Aug 20), Michael R. Jacalan said:
> Has anybody ever used rcorder before? I need to run my firewall
> script after all other scripts on /usr/local/etc/rc.d... I checked
> the man rcorder and there's none. none on make search name=rcorder
> either. Or is this built-in the system and you just have to put in
> the headers on your startup script?

/usr/local/etc/rc.d is still alphabetically-sorted; see
/etc/rc.d/localpkg.  It would be nice if scripts with a PROVIDE or
REQUIRE block were processed alongside /etc/rc.d/* files, but no-one
has decided that it's important enough for them to implement yet :)

Just call it ~myscript.sh, and you should be safe.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]