On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:58:35 +0200, Simon Barner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]
Unfortunately, I do not know of a free program that can shrink NTFS
partitions, so you will probably need Partition Magic or some other
commercial product.

Regards,
 Simon

Unless it takes you more than 30 days to shrink a partition ;), BootItNG (shareware, 30-day free trial, about half the price of Partition Magic if you decide to buy) at <URL: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com> works as well as or better than Partition Magic in my experience.

Jud