Hi,
I have the following in /usr/local/etc/periodic/daily/100.cvsup

#!/usr/local/bin/bash
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 2 /etc/cvsupfile

When I get my daily run report, the output of the above script is
appended to the report without a blank line or (what I would call) a
header line.

Would it be acceptable to modify my script as follows:

#!/usr/local/bin/bash
Echo >> which.file
Echo "Output of /usr/local/etc/periodic/daily/100.cvsup:" >> which.file
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 2 /etc/cvsupfile

Where 'which.file' is the daily run report?
This is a littly picky, I know.

Thanks,
Charles