Hi All,

   I want to run a cron job to upload a different image
file to a web site as a new background every night.

   I need a way to automatically select a different file
from a directory which I will populate over time, and
then feed that name to the upload script.  I can't find
anything like this in the ports.  Can someone suggest
a utility, script, et cetera, for this?  Otherwise, I'm
prepared to write my own, but I don't want to re-invent
the wheel, as the saying goes.  Thanks.

   Please CC me as I'm not currently subscribed to the
List.

Walter