Hi, <Directory /> Options Indexes Includes MultiViews ExecCGI FollowSymLinks AllowOverride None </Directory> Regards SSR

From: GNorm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: permission
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:18:41 -0400

I have installed apache and got it to run, however when I tried to access a web address that I have set for virtual hosting I get the following message:

Forbidden

I assume this error is the results of the permission on the directory containing web content. I have looked at the permissions for the default web directory and tried those settings, the default site works, the virtual sites do not.
As always, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Lowell, for your help I was able to get the invalid error cleared up.

Gregory Norman