Bad partition table? Run fdisk to check it.

Raphael

Le Samedi, 23 aoŻ 2003, ŗ 17:37 Europe/Zurich, Luke Kearney a ťcrit :

Hello,
I have been having an extraordinary run of bad luck recently and I am
wondering if anyone could tell me if this disk is trash or what ? Google did
not give me anything concrete to go on.

ad3s2: slice extends beyond end of disk: truncating from 134219776 to
22081712 sectors
ad3s3: slice extends beyond end of disk: truncating from 134219776 to
22081712 sectors
ad3s4: slice extends beyond end of disk: truncating from 134219776 to
22081712 sectors

same message repeats 100 times in dmesg.

TIA

LukeK