Add this to your kenel (FreeBSD 5) and re-compile :

device bktr

About the second line
>pci0: <multimedia> at device 6.1 (no driver attached)
Thare is no audio driver for FreeBSD, just link the sound-out with your line-in form the audio card.

At 11:34 23-8-2003 +0200, you wrote:
Hi!

I just read your mail about your Problem with WinTV and and freebsd at
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hardware/2003-June/000333.htm
l - well I think I got the same problem now :-)

I've got a WinTV Go with a Conexant 881 Chip attached (not the old BT
7x7 which might be better since
it seems that there is native FreeBSD Support for it). and get the same
Message:

pci0: <multimedia, video> at device 6.0 (no driver attached)
pci0: <multimedia> at device 6.1 (no driver attached)

Where can I find a driver/kernel module. Did you find a solution for
that?

thanks a lot in advance - Maxi

-- Zeo Smeijsters http://www.zaleo.homeunix.net/ http://www.zaleo.nl.