Don wrote:
I am attempting to have dhclient grab two ip's from comcast. I already have them allowing me two ip's for my account and dhclient is working so far grabbing the one ip. I know I have to set up the dhclient.conf with the pseudo section, but I am lost as what to do with the dhclient-script. It has to be different as to not drop the main interface ip configuration, but everything I do seems to just assign the same ip to the iface twice. Does it have to alias the second ip? Are there any suggestions you can give me?

 FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE-p13 #22
isc-dhcp3-3.0.1.r11

Thank you for any help you can give,

Don

Hello,

I tried this a year ago with Attbi. The second IP has to be aliased to interface with a netmask of 255.255.255.255 . One problem I had was that DHCP would not assign two IP addresses to one MAC address. I was able to get two addresses but I could only use one at a time.

-Ryan Merrick