On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 02:49:55PM -0500, Matt Bettinger wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 07:17:07 -0400
> stan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > It's now called gnomesystemmonitor.
> > >

> > Thanks, is that the one that I get from the "system monitor" pick on
> > the Gnome 2 menu?
> >
> > If so, it's alos quite a downgrade.
> >

> Why don't you take this to a gnome list.  This is FreeBSD.  Your one
> gnome question per email is annoying.  Thanks.

Well for one thing getting Gnome built without using the port is all but
impossible. Gnome is way to generic to be discussed without reference to
both the specific OS it's running on, and the version thats built by thta
OS's packaging system.

Oh, and what does the spalsh screen say BTW?
neither liberty nor safety."
                                                -- Benjamin Franklin