Willie Pretorius wrote:
Are there any existing Utilities Available Wihich I could use to create a
Complete Image (Backup Image) of a Server Running Free BSD.

Yes, FreeBSD ships with dump, tar, and cpio, which can all be used to take backups of directory trees or even entire filesystems.

Does Free BSD Support USB. What would be the best way to go about creating
the Image?

FreeBSD supports USB. I don't understand how this question relates to the former one, but if you had a USB device like a tape drive (or even a big "USB pen drive"), you could store the backup image to one, if it fits. :-)

--
-Chuck