Firstly , excuse me for my bad english but I'm french student.

I am installing an web test server with a FreeBSD 4-4 distribution, i install Mysql
4.0.14 and apache 1.3.23 successfully , but when I add (with pkg_add) php4
apache doesn't want to run, and show this error

Syntax error on line 237 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so: Undefined symbol "nl_langinfo"

I read the bug report http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=31806 but, because
i'm a beginner I had not understand the things to do.

Can you help me please.

Thanks

YAnn JOUANIN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]