While we're on the subject - is there any good backup devices in the 60Gb
range for FreeBSD that have a similar cost as the OnStream drive (what was
it again, 300$? something like that?)?
IIRC, my big beef with the OnStream drive (besides the weird format the
driver used and slowness backing up/restoring) was the low quality and low
lifespan of the tapes.
I can pay around $500-$700 for a backup device, I've just never used a
tape device that wasn't a quad-head 400+ tape capacity IBM drive so I'm
not sure as to what would be good for general home backup use of around
60GB a week or so. TIA

Jeremy D. Pavleck
[EMAIL PROTECTED]