----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: Verio mover to FreeBSD

> Did I miss something?
>
> If they moved your server to FreeBSD, it just means the Operating System
on your server changed

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] extolled:
> > Why if Verio has moved our sites to you, are they still charging us
$6,000
> > per annum for hosting?
> > What is the viability of this server?
> > With the CA economy in dire straits, how secure is your future?
> >
> > J.A.Stone PhD (London)
> > Founder
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > javari.com
> > P.O.Box 230551
> > Ansonia Station
> > New York NY 10023
> > USA
> >
> > The SAF Group  AIC
> > javari.com
> > javaribook.com
> > freudpsa.com
> >
> > a better customer-reader company
> > Live from Silicon Alley!
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

> --
> ___
> Dan
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

 You're not alone Dan. I was like, what does this have to do with the list?,
and then I came to the same conclusion as you did, that his provider changed
OS's for his host. If they were running IIS before, then they're in a much
more stable platform now anyway.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.