----- Original Message -----
From: "Denis Troshin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 7:13 AM
Subject: Why people are not satisfied with FreeBSD?

> Hi!
>
> Looking  at  the  field MAILER of e-mails' headers, I see that there a
> lot  of  people here who are using mail programs like Outlook, Eudora,
> Mozilla    for   win32. This means that they run windows systems.   So
> I'm  asking why still a lot of people here who hadn't move to FreeBSD?
>
> Are  there  any  common  reasons  of why people are not satisfied with
> FreeBSD? Why do they still prefer windows?

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I would say for starters the lack of commercial software support for
FreeBSD. Personally, I'm a gamer. I've got too much invested currently in
software to just switch my desktop to FreeBSD totally. Once there is a
stable Windows emulation that will allow for my software to run on XFree,
I'd probably switch in a heartbeat.

--

Micheal Patterson
Network Administration