Denis Troshin wrote:

Looking at the field MAILER of e-mails' headers, I see that there a
lot of people here who are using mail programs like Outlook, Eudora,
Mozilla for win32. This means that they run windows systems. So
I'm asking why still a lot of people here who hadn't move to FreeBSD?

I'm now doing mail in Thunderbird for FreeBSD (the unofficial binary from http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=21300 - the 23-Aug-2003 build - it's going very nicely), but until recently did it from a shell on a Debian box. It All Depends.

- d.