I'm trying to install some new ports, and I'm getting a lot of errors of
the type:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libintl.so.2" not found

I recently upgraded gettext to version 0.12.1, which I think it part of
the cause.  I now have only libintl.so.5 on my system.  How can I resolve
these errors?  Why is it not recognizing libintl.so.5?

Thanks,

Adam

P.S. I ran `make install` in /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade, and it
seemed to install fine, but `portupgrade` is not a command on my system.
How do I use it?