Your conclusion that people mailing from Windows systems don't run FreeBSD is not valid, for one thing. Check your logic.

In my case, my webserver is running FreeBSD for my domains. I use Mac OS X's mail.app for email. Plus the obvious, an x86 machine running windows can dual boot FreeBSD. I did that for a time on my windows box, but decided that I had everything I needed on my Mac.

Lucas Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)