For instance, I'm writing this on a Linux box, but have 3 FBSD servers I administer, as well as a small handful of Windows servers I'm responsible for. I also use windows 2000 and XP as well as FBSD and more than 2 distros of Linux at the desktop, from various work and home locations.

*bows* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! ;) hehe. Nice sounding setup by the way. :D

Just for the curiousity of the original poster, yes, I use Freebsd and Windows side by side. Mostly windows is used when it's something that I either can't do with my freebsd at this time, or it requires windows as a companion to my freebsd in order to complete a task.