I am assuming this card is not supported? I did find this message on a linux newsgroup:

"Scott Waye" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To finish my own thread, it turns out that the new Belkin cards do indeed
use a different chipset.  It is supported under the
atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net project.  Brief instructions for what I
did are here:  www.boldtower.com/linux/sony.html