Hi,

        Can anyone recommend a Multi-head video card (the more heads the better,
I am thinking 4 heads if possible) that will work with XF86 and FreeBSD 4.8
or 5.1.  The sooner the better.  I may be able to get some Free FreeBSD
press out of the results..

Thanks,

Ted

--
|   Ted Wisniewski                   E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |
|   Manager, Systems Group           WEB:     http://oz.plymouth.edu/~ted/ |