Ted Wisniewski wrote:
Hi,

        Can anyone recommend a Multi-head video card (the more heads the better,
I am thinking 4 heads if possible) that will work with XF86 and FreeBSD 4.8
or 5.1.  The sooner the better.  I may be able to get some Free FreeBSD
press out of the results..

I can't recommend a Multi-head card, because I only got one (geforce 4 ti4200). Dual-head is possible with the nvidia driver. The driver itself is a pain if you got other nvidia stuff in your computer (nforce(2)), because it just looks at the vendor id and not on the device class. The ide controller doesn't like that if acpi is enabled. Adding the line to the driver fixed it and the system runs fine now.

Hendrik