(Please note that I'm not subscribed to the mailing list!)

As most of you know, the server that hosts Daemon News is down right
now. It seems that the server has lost power or got restarted for some
reason and it isn't booting back up properly.

The administrators of the server have been or are still out of town and
haven't been able to get to the server. I don't have an ETA on when the
server will be back up, but once I catch wind of it, I will be posting a
follow-up to this message.

Thanks.

--
Linh Pham                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Webmaster and FreeBSD Geek                          http://closedsrc.org