On Wed, Sep 03, 2003, Drew Tomlinson wrote:
>> We have set up a server to return this since I got tired of
>> poking around to find it.  This will return the IP address.
>>
>> ssh -l sshclient sshclient.celestial.com
>
>Thanks.  I will either go this route or use a suggestion by another get
>the html status page from the router and extract.  Is your server
>normally up?

Better be.  sshclient.celestial.com is the T1 interface on our router (a
Linux box with a Sangoma card).  The login ``shell'' for the sshclient user
is a C program that simply gets the SSH_CLIENT environment variable, and
spits it out STDOUT.

Bill

``If you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you'' -- Benjamin Franklin