Hello Dan,

you are the fourth person except me, who has this problem and wrote it to
the list. FreeBSD is still doing nothing with it - is it such big problem to
solve it ? There is no useful advice yet, what can we do - nobody knows ?

Peter Rosa

If you're saying it's a bug in the system that a bootable CD won't mount, that's lousy.

If you're making a general remark about the lack of information on the topic, I'll keep trying.

If you're saying something else, please elaborate.
--
Signed,
Dan Harrison