At 12:04 PM -0700 9/8/03, Charlie Schluting wrote:
FBSD 5.1:
Using Bind9.2.2, and I have query logging turned on:

logging {
   channel "querylog" { file "/var/log/query.lo~g"; print-time yes; };
   category queries { querylog; };
};

After a logrotate, it stops logging completely. The permissions
are correct, and all I have to do to make it start logging again
is: "rndc reload".

Anyone heard of this? Any ideas?

What do you mean by "a logrotate"? Do you mean a run of the newsyslog program? Or are you using some other program?

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]