-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Denis
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 6:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Easy boot between FBSD and WinXP

Hi All!!!

  I use two hard disk. In first I have FreeBSD. In Second - WinXP.
  Does anybody know some easy way to boot between FBSD hard and WinXP
  hard?
  Now, I change priority of hard disks in my BIOS options.... it's very
  uncomfortable:((((

--
Best regards, Denis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]